Here are some tips which may help you to master the English language!
1) Speak without fear. The fastest way to learn anything is to do it – again and again until you get it right. Like anything, learning English requires practice.
2) Use all of your resources. The Internet is a fantastic resource for virtually anything, but for the language learner it’s perfect.
3) Surround yourself with English. Take notes in English, put English books around your room, listen to English language radio broadcasts, watch English news, movies and television.
4) Do exercises and take tests
5) Listen to English music. Get the lyrics (words) to the songs you are listening to and try to read them as the artist sings.
6) Record yourself.
(Retrieved from “World-English.org”)